Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai If you are desperately looking forward to working as a freelancer or to work in a corporate job by applying for Web or Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai or anywhere within the UAE then stick to this post. If you want to be a freelancer then you must have your own website and a large number of portfolios you ever worked for. You must be a highly dedicated professional to provide all the solutions under one roof. And if you are looking for a corporate job then a proven experience letter would be highly considered.
|Job Position||Graphic/Web Designer|
|Job Location||Multiple Cities|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||14th January 2022|
Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Web & Graphic Designer Job Description
You are responsible for making creative designs according to the client’s criteria and budget. Your job duty is to listen to the client’s requirements carefully, understand their needs and fulfill their requirements within a given deadline. You must be a passionate designer with hands-on experience in designing web interface layout, banner, LOGO, business card, flyer, packaging and all print collateral. Before delivering them, make sure that everything looks professional according to the requirements given to you by the clients or a company.
- A high school degree/diploma or equivalent would be highly considered.
- Having extensive numbers of prior experience in a similar role.
- Candidates are desperately required to have a good number of skill sets.
- Familiar with unique design and up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation skills.
- Excellent interaction and time management skills.
How To Apply ?
If you think you are capable enough to apply for the following jobs and have an extensive number of core skill sets in the following areas like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, Video Animation, HTML, CSS, etc. Then it’s our humble request for you to please forward your complete resume along with the required documents at the following email below.
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
Company Name: Cinemacity Dubai
Job Location: Dubai
Education: Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications or related field
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge: Layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
Well Versed: HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic design software
Core Skills: Analytical and Excellent eye for detail
Candidate’s Availability: Inside Dubai
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted Date: 13th January 2022
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai & UAE with Good Salary
Posted Date: 15/01/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link