Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 62 Project Associate and Project Assistant Vacancies
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has released an employment notification of the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.wii.gov.in/. Through this latest Wildlife Institute of India (WII) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 62 vacancies for the posts of Project Associate and Project Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Wildlife Institute of India (WII) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||27th August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||5th September 2021|
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Wildlife Institute of India (WII). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Project Associate and Project Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||27th August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||5th September 2021|
Latest Vacancy Details
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 62 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
Age Limit Details
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Project Associate||35 years|
|Project Assistant||35 years|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Wildlife Institute of India (WII) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Wildlife Institute of India (WII) job Qualification details below.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Project Associate||M.Sc. in Biological Sciences /Wildlife / Fisheries / Forestry / Environment / Botany / Zoology / Geoinformatics / Biodiversity Conservation or any Life Sciences Or Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.|
|Project Assistant||B.Sc. in Biological Sciences /Wildlife / Fisheries/Forestry/ Environment/ Botany/ Zoology/ Geoinformatics / Genetics/ Biodiversity Conservation / Engineering/ Technology/ any life sciences (OR) 03 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology.|
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 Consolidated Monthly Emoluments:
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Project Associate||Rs.31,000/- plus other emoluments as applicable.|
|Project Assistant||Rs.15,000/- plus other emoluments as applicable.|
How To Apply For Latest Vacancies?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online from 27th August 2021. The last date to apply Online for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 until 5th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.wii.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 62 Project Associate and Project Assistant Vacancies
Posted Date: 28/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal