UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification regarding filling of Medical Officer, Junior Scale, General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have MBBS qualifications. These 838 Medical Officer, Junior Scale, General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 07.07.2021 to 27.07.2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name : Medical Officer, Junior Scale, General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Advt.No : 09/2021-CMS
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 838
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per norms
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 07.07.2021
- Last Date : 27.07.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 07 July 2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online : 27 July 2021
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from : 03 to 09 Augest 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode) : 26 July 2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode) : 27 July 2021
- Date for Examination: 21 November 2021
- Declaration of Result : November/December, 2021
Vacancy Details : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service : 349
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railway : 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 05
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC) : 184
Age Limit : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as of 1st August 2021, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1989. However, for Junior Time Scale Posts in Central Health Services, the upper age limit must not exceed 35 (thirty-five years) on the aforesaid cut-off date. As for the age relaxation, the candidates belonging to OBC are given 3 years, and for SC/ ST 5 years, and the candidates who have been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir have been given 5 years.
Salary Details : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- As per norms
Application Fees : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates (Excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) must pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or using the net banking facility of State Bank of India or using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Application who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 26.07.2021 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
Qualification : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who are interested and willing to apply for the UPSC CMS Exam 2021 should have passed in written and practical tests of the final MBBS Exam. And the candidates who have written their exams and waiting for their final results are also eligible to apply.
Selection Process : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Computer Based Test (CBT) : 500 Marks
- Personality Test : 100 Marks
How to Apply : UPSC Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Combined Medical Service Exam, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 07 July 2021 to 27 July 2021. Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Find the Combined Medical Service Exam Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- After verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Combined Medical Service Exam requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply