UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 400 National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification regarding filling of National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 12thStd qualifications. These 400 National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 31.12.2020 to 19.01.2021.
- Organization : The Union Public Service Commission
- Post : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : NO.03/2021-NDA-I
- Vacancies : 400
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per rule
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 30 December 2020
- Last Date : 19 January 2021
- (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- National Defence Academy : 370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry) 30
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.100
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates : Nil
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- As per norms
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply, UPSC Recruitment 2021?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 31 Dec 2020 to 19 Jan 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 400 National Defence Academy (NDA) & NA Posts
Posted Date: 02/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal