UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification regarding filling of Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have B.E, B. Tech, Diploma qualifications. These 215 Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 07.04.2021 to 27.04.2021.
- Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post : Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Advt.No : 07/2021‐ENGG.
- Vacancies : 215
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per norms
- Mode of Application : Online
- Starting Date : 07 April 2021
- Last Date : 27 April 2021
- (a) Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- (b) Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- (c) Obtained a degree/ diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution and under such
- conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- (d) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- (e) Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/ Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- (f) Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959
Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐
For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts)
- UPSC Recruitment 2021-M.Sc. degree or it is equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’
- UPSC Recruitment 2021-M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
- Category I ‐ Civil Engineering.
- Category II ‐ Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III ‐ Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV ‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January 2021 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- As per norms
- Applicants (Excepting females / SC/ ST/ PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/‐ (Rupees Two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Note: Applicant who opts for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system-generated Pay‐in slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 11:59 PM of 26th April 2021 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay‐in‐slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay‐in‐slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6:00 PM of 27th April 2021.
- Stage ‐ I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage‐I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage‐II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage‐II) Examination;
- Stage ‐ II: Engineering Services (Main/ Stage‐II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
- Stage ‐ III: Personality Test
How to Apply?
For Latest Jobs
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 215 Engineering Services Examination (ESE) Posts
Posted Date: 13/04/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link