UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the job notification regarding filling of CAPF Assistant Commandant Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have Any Degree qualifications. These 159 CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 15.04.2021 to 05.05.2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name : CAPF Assistant Commandant
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : 08/2021-CPF
- Vacancies : 159
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : As per rule
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 15 April 2021
- Last Date : 05 May 2021
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
- BSF : 35
- CRPF : 36
- CISF : 67
- ITBP : 20
- SSB : 01
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August 2021, i.e. he/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1996 and not later than 1st August 2001.
- Height : 165 cm 157 cm
- Chest (unexpanded) : 81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion) (Not applicable)
- Weight : 50 kg 46 kg
- Height : 157 cm
- Chest (unexpanded) : (Not applicable)
- Weight : 46 kg
- Distant vision : 6/6 OR 6/9
- Near Vision : N6 (corrected)
Worse eye (corrected vision)
- Distant vision : 6/12 OR 6/9
- Near Vision : N9 (corrected)
- As per norms
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.200
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates : Nil
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Written Exam
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Final Selection/ Merit
How to Apply?
For Latest Jobs
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 159 CAPF Assistant Commandant Posts
Posted Date: 17/04/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link