Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Library Trainee Posts
Spices Board Recruitment 2021: Spices Board India Ltd has released the job notification regarding filling of Library Trainee Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 01 Library Trainee Posts are in Idukki – Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (Email) from 25.08.2021 to 10.09.2021.
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : SPICES Board India
- Post Name : Library Trainee
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Adv No : .ADM/APP/2/LibraryTrainees/2016
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Vacancies : 01
- Job Location : Idukki -Kerala
- Salary : Rs.18,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online (Email)
- Application Start : 25.08.2021
- Last Date : 10.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply: 25 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 10 September 2021
Vacancy Details : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Library Trainee : 01
Salary Details : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Library Trainee : 18,000 (per month.)
Age Limit : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on the date of written test.
Qualification : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Master Degree in Library and Informaion Science
Selection Process :
- Document Verification
- Online written test
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may send their details as along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to [email protected], on or before 10.09.2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.indianspices.com
- Find the Library Trainee Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Offline Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- After verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if SPICES Board India requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
- Finally, send the application form to the Email address given in the notification before 10.09.2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Library Trainee Posts
Posted Date: 06/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal