Spices Board Recruitment 2021: Spices Board India Ltd has released the job notification regarding filling of Library Trainee Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 01 Library Trainee Posts are in Idukki – Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (Email) from 25.08.2021 to 10.09.2021.
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : SPICES Board India
- Post Name : Library Trainee
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Adv No : .ADM/APP/2/LibraryTrainees/2016
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Vacancies : 01
- Job Location : Idukki -Kerala
- Salary : Rs.18,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online (Email)
- Application Start : 25.08.2021
- Last Date : 10.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply: 25 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 10 September 2021
Vacancy Details : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Library Trainee : 01
Salary Details : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Library Trainee : 18,000 (per month.)
Age Limit : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on the date of written test.
Qualification : Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Master Degree in Library and Informaion Science
Selection Process :
- Document Verification
- Online written test
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may send their details as along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to [email protected], on or before 10.09.2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.indianspices.com
- Find the Library Trainee Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Offline Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- After verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if SPICES Board India requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
- Finally, send the application form to the Email address given in the notification before 10.09.2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply