SCTL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 4 Assistant Manager (Civil),Assistant Manager (Accounts) and Junior IT Officer Vacancies
SCTL Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) has released an employment notification of the SCTL Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.smartcitytvm.in/. Through this latest Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 4 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager (Civil),Assistant Manager (Accounts) and Junior IT Officer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||3rd September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||12th September 2021|
Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SCTL Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No.: SCTL/CMD/001/2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Civil),Assistant Manager (Accounts) and Junior IT Officer|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 – 40,000|
|Application Start||3rd September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||12th September 2021|
SCTL Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 4 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||1|
|Junior IT Officer||2|
SCTL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct SCTL Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||35 years|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||35 years|
|Junior IT Officer||30 years|
SCTL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SCTL Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SCTL Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) job Qualification details below.
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||B.Tech in Civil Engineering||Minimum 4 years of relevant experience 1. Project Management. 2. Contract Management. 3. Supervision of Construction Sites. 4. Quality Control etc. 5. Experience in Govt./Semi Govt. organizations preferable.|
|Assistant Manager (Accounts)||M.Com/CA Inter/CMA Inter||Minimum 5 years experience for M.Com and 3 years experience for CA/CMA Inter as Accountant in any Govt./PSU or reputed Private Sector Units. Should be well versed in Tally Accounting, Computerized Accounting Software. 1. Accounts Management and finalization of accounts. 2. Liasoning with Audit agencies. 3. Validation of Contractors bill based on M Book. 4. Payroll Management etc. 5. PFMS Portal Management (Preferable) 6. Experience in Govt./Semi Govt. organizations (Preferable)|
|Junior IT Officer||Graduation in IT/ Computer Science||Minimum 2 years of relevant experience 1. Project Supervision. 2. Website Management. 3. Support in internal IT Procurements etc. 4. Experience in Govt./Semi Govt. organizations preferable.|
How To Apply For Latest SCTL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SCTL Recruitment 2021 notification from 3rd September 2021. The last date to apply Online for SCTL Recruitment 2021 until 12th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SCTL Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.smartcitytvm.in/.
- Then go to the Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) website Notification panel and check the link of particular SCTL Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SCTL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SCTL Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SCTL Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Smart City Thiruvananthapuram Limited (SCTL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SCTL Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SCTL Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: SCTL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 4 Assistant Manager (Civil),Assistant Manager (Accounts) and Junior IT Officer Vacancies
Posted Date: 05/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal