PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the job notification regarding filling of ITI Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI qualifications. These 114 ITI Apprentice Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 21.07.2021 to 20.08.2021.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Post Name : ITI Apprentice
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Apprentices Training
- Advt No : Apprenticeship/2021-22/SR-II/01
- Vacancies : 114
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.11,000 – 15,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 21.08.2021
- Last Date : 20.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 21 July 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 20 August 2021
Vacancy Details : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
STATE “Karnataka”, Region “SR-II”
- ITI (Electrical) : 10
- Diploma (Electrical) : 08
- Diploma (Civil) : 02
- Graduate (Civil) : 02
- Graduate (Electrical) : 12
Total : 34 Posts
STATE “ Tamil Nadu”, Region “SR-II”
- ITI (Electrical) : 16
- Diploma (Electrical) : 12
- Diploma (Civil) : 08
- Graduate (Civil) : 02
- Graduate (Electrical) : 21
Total : 59 Posts
STATE “ Kerala”, Region “SR-II”
- ITI (Electrical) : 06
- Diploma (Electrical) : 05
- Diploma (Civil) : 03
- Graduate (Civil) : 00
- Graduate (Electrical) : 07
Total : 21 Posts
Salary Details (Stipend) : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- ITI (Electrical) : Rs. 11,000/-
- Diploma (Electrical) : Rs. 12,000/-
- Diploma (Civil) : Rs. 12,000/-
- Graduate (Civil) : Rs. 15,000/-
- Graduate (Electrical) : Rs. 15,000/-
Age Limit : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have more than 18 years of age to apply for PGCIL Southern Region Apprentice Jobs 2021.
Job Location : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Bengaluru – Karnataka
- Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Kochi – Kerala
Qualification : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
1. ITI (Electrical)
- ITI in Electrical (Full Time Course)
2. Diploma (Electrical)
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
3. Diploma (Civil)
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
4. Graduate (Civil)
- Full Time (4 years Course) – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg) in Civil Engineering
5. Graduate (Electrical)
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc.( Engg) in Electrical Engineering
Selection Process : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents
How to Apply : PGCIL Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply Online from 21 July 2021 to 20 Sep 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.powergrid.in
- Find the Apprentice Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe