Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 45 Part-time Sweeper Vacancies
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Kerala has released the job notification regarding filling of Part-time Sweeper Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates who have the required qualifications. These 45 Part-time Sweeper Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 23.12.2020 to 14.01.2021.
- Organization : High Court of Kerala
- Post Name : Part-time Sweeper
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 45
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.9,340 -14,800 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 23 December 2020
- Last Date : 14 January 2021
- Should have passed Standard V and should not have passed SSLC or equivalent.
- Good physique
- Part-time Sweeper : 45
Age Limit of Sweeper Vacancies:
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply)
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- Part-time Sweeper : Rs.9,340-14,800
- UR/OBC : Rs.430
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently abled candidates : No Fee
- On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Part-time Sweeper, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 23 Dec 2020 to 14 Jan 2021
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 45 Part-time Sweeper Vacancies
Posted Date: 25/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal