NBEMS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 42 Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Vacancies
NBEMS Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) has released an employment notification of the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://natboard.edu.in/. Through this latest National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 42 vacancies for the posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||15th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||14th August 2021|
National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 81,100|
|Application Start||15th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||14th August 2021|
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 42 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Senior Assistant||Level 7|
|2.||Junior Assistant||Level 2|
|3.||Junior Accountant||Level 4|
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NBEMS Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- A candidate for Direct Recruitment must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of more than 27 years as on the closing date of submission of On-Line Application form. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NBEMS official Notification 2021 for more reference
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NBEMS Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Senior Assistant||Educational QualificationsESSENTIAL1. Degree from recognised University/Board.2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE|
|2.||Junior Assistant||Educational QualificationsESSENTIAL1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.3. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.|
|3.||Junior Accountant||Educational QualificationsESSENTIAL1. Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.2.To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION1. Three Years’ experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting|
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 42 Vacancies in National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|UR/OBC||Rs.1500 + 18%GST|
|Note: Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank / Credit Card of any bank / Net Banking through any bank / UPI to make the online payment.|
How To Apply For Latest NBEMS Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 notification from 15th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for NBEMS Recruitment 2021 until 14th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://natboard.edu.in/.
- Then go to the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) website Notification panel and check the link of particular NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Science (NBEMS) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NBEMS Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: NBEMS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 42 Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Vacancies
Posted Date: 12/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal