Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 7 Senior Program Manager , Junior Program Manager, Program Manager , Data Assistant, MTS Vacancies
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Ministry of Ayush has released an employment notification on its official website https://cdn.ayush.gov.in/. Through this Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 7 vacancies for the posts of Senior Program Manager (Technical), Junior Program Manager (Technical), Program Manager (Administrative), Data Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Ministry of Ayush can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||24th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||10th November 2021|
Ministry of Ayush Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Ministry of Ayush. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Ministry of Ayush official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Ayush|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Senior Program Manager (Technical), Junior Program Manager (Technical), Program Manager (Administrative), Data Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 75,000|
|Application Start||24th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||10th November 2021|
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Ministry of Ayush has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 7 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Senior Program Manager (Technical)||01|
|2.||Junior Program Manager (Technical)||02|
|3.||Program Manager (Administrative)||02|
|5.||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Ministry of Ayush Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Senior Program Manager (Technical)||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Junior Program Manager (Technical)||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Program Manager (Administrative)||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Data Assistant||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Not exceeding 40 years|
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Ministry of Ayush opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Ministry of Ayush job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Program Manager (Technical)||Post-Graduation in any of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy system from an institution/ university recognized under IMCC Act, 1970 / HCC Act, 1973 and have enrolled in the State Register for ISM / Homeopathy|
|Junior Program Manager (Technical)||Graduation in any of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy system from an institution/ university recognized under IMCC Act, 1970 / HCC Act, 1973 and have enrolled in the State Register for ISM / Homoeopathy|
|Program Manager (Administrative)||MBA (HR/foreign trade/tourism/ International business)|
|Data Assistant||Graduation from a recognized institute or University with sound knowledge of Computer Application/ IT.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board|
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Program Manager (Technical)||75000/-|
|Junior Program Manager (Technical)||50000/-|
|Program Manager (Administrative)||50000/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||16000/-|
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 notification from 24th October 2021. The last date to apply Offline for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 until 10th November 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://cdn.ayush.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Notification panel and check the link of particular Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Offline link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Ministry of Ayush Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 7 Senior Program Manager , Junior Program Manager, Program Manager , Data Assistant, MTS Vacancies
Posted Date: 29/10/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal