KMRL Recruitment | Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Director Post
KMRL Recruitment 2021: Kochi Metro Rail Limited has released the job notification regarding filling of Director Job Vacancies. The Governmrent organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc qualifications. These 01 Director Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (Email) from 05.08.2021 to 24.08.2021.
KMRL Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
- Post Name : Director
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : KMRL/HR/2021-22/03
- Vacancies : 01
- Job Location : Kochi- Kerala
- Salary : Rs.1,80,000 – 3,40,000/- (per month)
- Mode of Application : Online (Email)
- Application Start : 05.08.2021
- Last Date : 24.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : KMRL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply: 05 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 24 August 2021
Vacancy Details : KMRL Recruitment 2021
- Director : 01 (One)
Salary Details : KMRL Recruitment 2021
- Director : Rs.1,80,000 – 3,40,000 (Per Month)
Age Limit : KMRL Recruitment 2021
- Director : 55 Years
Qualification : KMRL Recruitment 2021
- The applicant should have a BE/ B Tech/ BSc Engineering in Civil discipline, from recognized Institution or University.
- Experience: A proven track record of twenty five (25) years of post qualification experience in Railway Construction, Construction in Metro, Construction of large infrastructure projects related to Railway/Metro.
Selection Process :
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
If you are interested and found yourself eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to General Manager (HR,Admn & Training). Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., JLN Metro Station, 4th Floor, Kaloor, Ernakulam Kerala – 682017 Email ID ([email protected]) on or before 24 Aug 2021,
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website kochimetro.org
- Find the Director Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: KMRL Recruitment | Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Director Post
Posted Date: 08/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal