KFRI Recruitment 2021: Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has released the job notification regarding filling of Project Assistant Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 10 Project Assistant Post are in Kochi-Kerala. The eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in (Interview) on 20.09.2021 & 06.10.2021 for Kerala Forest Research Institute.
KFRI Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary Recruitment
- Advt No : KFRI/GOK RP 826/2021
- Vacancies : 10
- Job Location : Thrissur – Kerala
- Salary : Rs.19,000/- 9Per Month)
- Selection Mode : Walk In Interview
- Notification Date : 20.09.2021
- Walk In Interview : 06.10.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : KFRI Recruitment 2021
- Notification Date : 20 September 2021
- Walk In Interview : 06 October 2021
Vacancy Details : KFRI Recruitment 2021
- Project Assistant :10 Posts
Salary Details : KFRI Recruitment 2021
- Selected candidates can get a salary of Rs.19,000/- per month.
Age Limit : KFRI Recruitment 2021
- The maximum age should be 36 years as of 1st January 2021.
- For SC/ ST, age relaxation is 5 years.
- For others, age relaxation is 3 years.
Qualification : KFRI Recruitment 2021
- First Class Graduate Degree in Botany/Zoology/Forestry/ Environmental Science/Sociology
- Desirable qualification : Field experience in forestry
Application Fee : KFRI Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee required for KFRI Recruitment
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with a duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies of relevant documents and original documents for verification.
The walk-in-interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi, Thrissur, Kerala.
Follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website www.kfri.res.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Offline Application / Registration link below.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, if Kerala Forest Research Institute requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 06 October 2021
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: KFRI Recruitment 2021 – Walk in For 10 Project Assistant Posts
Posted Date: 30/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link