Kerala State Pollution Control Board Job Vacancies 2021 : 83 Vacancies
Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Pollution Control Board is officially out of the recruitment notification for 83 candidates to fill their Assistant Engineer jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application will start on 30th April 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 2nd June 2021. Furthermore, to know more information about Kerala State Pollution Control Board Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Kerala State Pollution Control Board Latest Job Notification Details
|Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala State Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.39,500 – 83,000|
|Application Start||30th April 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||2nd June 2021|
Kerala State Pollution Control Board has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 83 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Assistant Engineer||83 (Eighty Three)||Rs.39500 – 83000/-|
Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Engineer||18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.The maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50(fifty)years.|
Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala State Pollution Control Board job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check job Qualification details below
|Assistant Engineer||B.Tech.Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from a UGC recognized University.|
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online from 30th April 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021 until 2nd June 2021. Check out the notification PDF below
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the UserID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates possessing requisite qualification as per Para 7 above alone shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- “Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile”.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala State Pollution Control Board Job Vacancies 2021 : 83 Vacancies
Posted Date: 07/05/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal