Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited Job Vacancies 2021
Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited Job Details:
Organization : Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited
Job Location : KERALA
Post : Lower Division Clerk
Selection Process : Interview
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 05.05.2021
Vacancies : 05
1) Must have 3 years regular service in any cadre in the Member Society affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited and should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also the date of appointment to the new post
2) (A) A Degree in Commerce or Degree of a recognized University with Co-Operation as special subject.
(B) (i) B.A./B. Sc./B. Com. Degree (3 Years) of a recognized University and
(ii) HDC or equivalent (HDC or equivalent of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC/HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training) or Successful completion of the Subordinate (Junior) Personnel Co-operative Training Course (JDC)
(C) B. Sc (Co-operation and Banking) Degree of Kerala Agricultural University
3) A Certificate in Computer Application/Data Entry issued by an Institution recognized by Government of Kerala or Government of India.
Method of Appointment
Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited Job:
Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co- operative Coir Marketing Federation Ltd.
18-50 Years (02.01.1971 to 01.01.2003)
Salary : Rs.14,140-27,940/-
For latest job join our Telegram Channel Click-Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited Job Vacancies 2021
Posted Date: 23/04/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal