Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Programmer Vacancies
Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation has released the job notification regarding filling of Programmer Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 03 Programmer Post are in Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Post) from 08.02.2021 to 12.02.2021.
- Organization : Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation
- Post Name : Programmer
- Job Type : State Govt
- Recruitment Type: Contract Basis
- Adv. No : D.10-25922/19
- Vacancies : 03
- Job Location : Kochi, Kerala
- Salary : As per rule
- Mode of Application : Offline (By Post)
- Application Start : 13 Jun 2021
- Last Date : 21 Jun 2021
1. PHP Programmer
- MCA/B.Tech (IT/ CS)
- Proficiency in PHP with MySQL/ PostgreSQL.
- Experience in finance accounting stock inventory software, programming.
- 2 years experience in programming.
2. JAVA Programmer
- MCA/B.Tech (IT/ CS)
- Proficiency in JAVA swing and MySQL, core JAVA.
- Experience in billing & POS and GST related works. Inventory management.
- Experience in accounting software is desirable.
- 2 years experience in programming
Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- PHP Programmer : 02
- AV Programmer : 01
Age Limit (As on 3I May 2021)
- Minimum : 23 years
- Maximum : 45 years
- Rs.30,000/- Month (All statutory deductions will apply)
How to Apply Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment ?
Interested candidates are requested to forward their detailed resume along with the self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience etc. to the Additional General Manager (P&A) i/c, Head Office, Supplyco, Gandhinagar, Kochi-20. on or before 04.PM on 21 Jun 2021.Separate application should be sent for each category. The category to which the application is sent should be specified on the cover
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Programmer Vacancies
Posted Date: 15/06/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal