Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Lineman Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10th qualifications. These 16 Lineman Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 02.08.2021 to 08.09.2021.
Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organisation : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Public Works (Electrical Wing)
- Department : Lineman
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 258/2021
- Vacancies : 16
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.19,000 – 43,600/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 02.08.2021
- Last Date : 08.09.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Importan Date : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply : 08 Augest 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 08 September 2021
Vacancy Details : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- Thiruvananthapuram : 02
- Kollam : 03
- Ernakulam : 02
- Thrissur : 03
- Palakkad : 06
Salary Details : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- Lineman : Rs.19,000 – 43,600 (Per Month)
Age Limit : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- 19-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post.
- Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & Other Backward Communities.
Note:- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
Qualification : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- 1. Minimum General Qualification of SSLC standard and
- 2. Certificate in Electrical Engineering after having undergone a course of study of not less than one year from an Institution recognised by Government (Qualifications in Electrical Engineering are specified under Note:1 below) OR
- City and Guilds Examination in Electrical Engineering London Institute in A.C. of the Intermediate Grade (Certificate awarded after 31.03.1985 will not be accepted). OR
- M.G.T.E. or K.G.T.E Certificate (Higher) in Electrical Light and power. OR
- Grade III Certificate as Electrician or Lineman from War Technical Training Centre.
Note: 1. Qualifications in Electrical Engineering shall be any one of the following: i) The Certificate in Electrical Engineering issued by the Commissioner for Government Examination on behalf of the State Board of Technical Education after undergoing a course of one year’s duration. ii) National Trade Certificate in the Trade of Electrician issued by Government under the Craftsman Training Schemes through the Industrial Training Institute (NTC). iii) Any other Certificate recognised as equivalent to any of the above qualifications or declared as equivalent to a Certificate in Electrical Engineering of not less than one year’s duration.
Note: 2. i) Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II K.S. & S.S.R is applicable. ii) Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Application Fee : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee required for Kerala PSC Recruitment
Selection Process : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply : Kerala PWD Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Lineman , click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 02 Aug 2021 to 08 Sep 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Find the Lineman Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Kerala PSC requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe