Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Kerala Postal Circle has released the job notification regarding filling of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10thStd qualifications. These 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Job Vacancies are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 08.03.2021 to 21.04.2021.
- Organization Name : Kerala Postal Circle
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Advt No : RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2020
- Vacancies : 1421
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.10,000 -14,500 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 08 March 2021
- Last Date : 21 April 2021
Qualification for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment:
- (i). Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- (ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Malayalam) The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- (iii) Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
- (vii) Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Vacancy Details of Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment:
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) : 1421
- EWS : 167
- OBC : 297
- PWD-A : 11
- PWD-B : 22
- PWD-C : 19
- PWD-DE : 02
- SC : 105
- ST : 14
- UR : 784
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Rs.12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- Rs.14,500/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab)
- Rs.10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- Rs.12,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab)
- The Candidates of OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
- The payment of fee is exempted for all Female/ trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining toRequired Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woma n, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
How to Apply?
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 08 Mar 2021 to 07 Apr 2021.
The following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancies
Posted Date: 09/03/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal