Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 132 Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Vacancies
Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Special Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 132 Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 15.12.2020 to 20.01.2021.
- Organisation : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) (Special Recruitment for SC/ST)
- Department : Kerala Police Service
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 340/2020
- Vacancies : 132
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 15 December 2020
- Last Date : 20 January 2021
- (i)Pass in HSE (Plus Two) or its equivalent
- (ii) Those who have failed in HSE(Plus 2) shall also be considered if sufficient number of qualified candidates are not available to fill up the quota.
- Thiruvananthapuram (SAP) : 19
- Pathanamthitta (KAP III) : 18
- Idukki (KAP V) : 17
- Ernakulam (KAP I) : 19
- Thrissur (KAP II) : 19
- Malappuram (MSP) : 20
- Kasaragod (KAP IV) : 20
- 100 Metres Run : 14 Second
- High Jump : 132.20 cm(4’6”)
- Long Jump : 457.20 cm(15’)
- Putting the Shot (7264 gms)) : 609.60 cm(20’)
- Throwing the Cricket Ball : 6096 cm(200’)
- Rope Climbing(only with hands) : 365.80 cm(12’)
- Pull-ups or chinning : 8 times
- 1500 Metres Run : 5 Minutes & 44 seconds
- 18-31, Candidates born between 2.1.1989 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for the post.
Note:-Other conditions regarding age relaxation in para(2) of the general conditions are not applicable to this selection
- There is no application fee required for Kerala PSC Recruitment
How to Apply for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021? If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 15 Dec 2020 to 20 Jan 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 132 Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Vacancies
Posted Date: 29/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal