Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) Posts
Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10th qualifications. These 02 Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 16.08.2021 to 22.09.2021.
Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organisation : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel)
- Department : Legislature Secretariat
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 313/2021
- Vacancies : 02
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.17,500 – 39,500/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 16.08.2021
- Last Date : 22.09.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Importan Date : Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Apply : 16 Augest 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 22 September 2021
Vacancy Details : Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) District wise:
- Thiruvananthapuram : 02 (Two) (Anticipated Vacancies)
Salary Details : Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) : Rs.17,500 – 39,500/- (Per Month)
Age Limit : Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- 18-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post.
- Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and Other backward Communities.
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
Qualification : Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- SSLC or its equivalent.
- Physical Fitness.
Note: (i) Physical fitness should be certified by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon in Government Service.
(ii) Only male candidates are eligible for the post
Application Fee : Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee required for Kerala PSC Recruitment
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply :
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel), click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 16 Aug 2021 to 22 Sep 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Find the Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Kerala PSC requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
➧ KERALA PSC One Time Registration:Required Documents:
- +2 (equalant certificate)
- Degree and other highest certificates
- Hight in CM
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email id (optional)
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Legislature Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Amenities Assistant (MLA Hostel) Posts
Posted Date: 24/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal