Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest Vacancies
Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) has released an employment notification of the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://khri.org/. Through this latest Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 5 vacancies for the posts of Structural Engineer,Geotechnical Engineer,Technical Expert (Surveying),Technical Manager (Material Testing) and Structural Detailer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||7th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||16th July 2021|
Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. KHRI/CoE/01/2021|
|Post Name||Structural Engineer,Geotechnical Engineer,Technical Expert (Surveying),Technical Manager (Material Testing) and Structural Detailer|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||7th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||16th July 2021|
Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 5 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Structural Engineer||1||Rs.55,000 -65,000|
|Geotechnical Engineer||1||Rs.55,000 -65,000|
|Technical Expert (Surveying)||1||Rs.55,000 -65,000|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||1||Rs.50,000|
Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Structural Engineer||Maximum age limit: 40 years|
|Geotechnical Engineer||Maximum age limit: 40 years|
|Technical Expert (Surveying)||Maximum age limit: 40 years|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||Maximum age limit: 35 years|
|Structural Detailer||Maximum age limit: 35 years|
Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) job Qualification details below.
|Structural Engineer||M. Tech in Structural Engineering /Equivalent Minimum CGPA for M. Tech is 7.5 or equivalent percentage||Three to Five years of experience relevant to the job description in Industry /Research or combined|
|Geotechnical Engineer||M. Tech in Geotechnical Engineering/Equivalent Minimum CGPA for M. Tech is 7.5 or equivalent percentage||Three to Five years of experience relevant to the job description in Industry /Research or combined|
|Technical Expert (Surveying)||M. Tech in Transportation Engineering/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics or its equivalent Engineering/Equivalent Minimum CGPA for M. Tech is 7.5 or equivalent percentage||Three to Five years of experience relevant to the job description in Industry /Research or combined|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||B. Tech & M. Tech in Civil Engineering Minimum CGPA for M. Tech- 7 or equivalent percentage||Minimum two years of experience relevant to the job description in Industry or Research or combined|
|Structural Detailer||Diploma in Civil Engineering/ITI (Civil Draughtsman)||Minimum three years of experience in structural detailing Preference will be given for people having more than one year experience in BIM Modelling|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 notification from 7th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 until 16th July 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://khri.org/.
- All work experience provided shall need to be full time
- If the number of applicants who possess the ‘preferred’ certifications sought exceed the number of vacancies proposed to be filled, CMD reserves the right to only shortlist those candidates for the next round who possess these ‘preferred’ certifications
- Applicants must also submit their detailed CV (in pdf format) as part of the application form to complete the application process. Applications without relevant CV submissions shall be considered incomplete.
- The CoE/KHRI reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised
- CoE/KHRI is not obligated to invite all applicants to the subsequent rounds of shortlisting (eg. Interviews) and only shortlisted candidates may be called.
- Candidates who fall short of the respective qualification/ experience requirements shall not be considered for the position.
- Norms of selection will be as per those applicable for contract posts in the Government of Kerala
- Relaxation on age, qualification or experience is not applicable for any of the posts. No further claim will be entertained in this regard.
- KHRI reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/technical presentation/technical interview/final interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience. Candidates should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate only.
Essential Instructions for Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Highway Research Institute Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest Vacancies
Posted Date: 09/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal