Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment 2021 – 10 Vacancy of Management Trainees in Marketing, Materials Management, Finance, HR
KERALA FEEDS LIMITED (KFL) RECRUITMENT (A Government of Kerala Undertaking)
NOTIFICATION No. CMD/KFL/11/2020 December 23, 2020
The Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL), an ISO 9001:2008 certified company under the Government of Kerala, invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in different disciplines. The details are given below. Interested candidates are required to apply via ONLINE mode by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of the Centre for Management Development (www.cmdkerala.net). Online application submission will commence on 23.12.2020 (10:00 am). The last date for submitting the Online application is 06.01.2021 (6:00 pm)
- Management Trainee (Marketing) – MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Sales and Marketing with a minimum of 60% marks
- Management Trainee (Materials) – MBA with specialisation in Materials Management or Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks
- Management Trainee (Finance) – MBA with specialisation in Finance / M.Com with minimum 60% marks or ICWA Inter/ CA Inter
- Management Trainee (HR) – MBA with specialisation in HR/IR/Personnel Management or equivalent Post Graduate qualification from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks
The last date for submitting the Online application is 06.01.2021 (6:00 pm)
More Information about Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment:
- Address: Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala – 695014, INDIA
- Career Level: others
- Salary Type: Monthly
- Gender: Male & Female
- Qualifications: Master Degree
Official Website [cmdkerala.net]
Click here for Detailed Notification
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL) Recruitment 2021 – 10 Vacancy of Management Trainees in Marketing, Materials Management, Finance, HR
Posted Date: 31/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal