KSBC Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) has released an employment notification of the KSBC Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 36 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Gr II. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||08th September 2021|
Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|KSBC Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 251/2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Gr II|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||08th September 2021|
KSBC Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 36 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Assistant Gr II||36||Rs.22,200 -48,000|
KSBC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct KSBC Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Gr II||18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.|
KSBC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the KSBC Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest KSBC Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) job Qualification details below.
|Assistant Gr II||BA / Bsc / BCom or equivalent 3 years degree awarded by a recognized University|
KSBC Recruitment 2021 Details
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of One year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty , whichever is earlier.
- 3% of vacancies shall be reserved for appointment of Differently Abled Persons with Locomotor disability/ Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision as per G.O.(P) No.01/2013/SJD dated 03.01.2013.
How To Apply For Latest KSBC Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the KSBC Recruitment 2021 notification from 2nd August 2021. The last date to apply Online for KSBC Recruitment 2021 until 08th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the KSBC Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Kerala State Beverages Corporation Ltd (BEVCO) website Notification panel and check the link of particular KSBC Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill KSBC Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for