Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 2 Assistant Prison Officer Vacancies
Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Kerala Prisons Department has released an employment notification of the Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Kerala Prisons Department recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 2 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Prison Officer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Kerala Prisons Department can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||08th September 2021|
Kerala Prisons Department Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Kerala Prisons Department. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Kerala Prisons Department official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Kerala Prisons Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION (Musilm)|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 274/2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Prison Officer|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.22,200 – 45,800|
|Application Start||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||08th September 2021|
Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Kerala Prisons Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 2 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Assistant Prison Officer||Muslim – 02 (Two)||Rs.20,000-45,800/-|
Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Kerala Prisons Department Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Prison Officer||18-39. Candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2003 are eligible to apply for this post (Both dates included).|
Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Prisons Department opportunities. Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Kerala Prisons Department job Qualification details below.
|Assistant Prison Officer||(a) Educational Qualifications:|
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
(b) Physical fitness:
(i) Must have at least 165 cm height and must be
minimum 81.3 cms round the chest on full
exhalation and must have a chest expansion of 5
Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Physical Efficiency Test:
Must qualify in any 5 events out of 8 items specified below of the National Physical Efficiency, one star standard tests with minimum standards noted against each namely.
|1||100 Metres Run||14 Second|
|2||High Jump||132.20 cm(4’6”)|
|3||Long Jump||457.20 cm(15’)|
|4||Putting the Shot (7264 gms))||609.60 cm(20’)|
|5||Throwing the Cricket Ball||6096 cm(200’)|
|6||Rope Climbing(only with hands)||365.80 cm(12’)|
|7||Pull-ups or chinning||8 times|
|8||1500 Metres Run||5 Minutes & 44 seconds|
How To Apply For Latest Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online from 2nd August 2021. The last date to apply Online for Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 until 08th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Essential Instructions for Fill Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala Prisons Department Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala Assistant Prison Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 2 Assistant Prison Officer Vacancies
Posted Date: 07/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal