IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 73 Junior Assistant Vacancies
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has released an employment notification of the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.iitism.ac.in/. Through this latest Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 73 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||15th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||31st August 2021|
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. 411002/6/2021-NFR|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over Dhanbad|
|Application Start||15th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||31st August 2021|
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 73 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Assistant||73 Posts|
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Assistant||i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.|
ii) Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point.
iii) Having a typing speed of either 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers.
IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 73 Vacancies in Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- General Candidates have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Divyang and Female candidates are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
How To Apply For Latest IIT ISM Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 notification from 15th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 until 31st August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.iitism.ac.in/.
- Then go to the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad website Notification panel and check the link of particular IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 73 Junior Assistant Vacancies
Posted Date: 21/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal