Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released an employment notification of the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://cochinshipyard.com/. Through this latest Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 70 vacancies for the posts of Executive Trainees. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||6th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||27th October 2021|
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Executive Trainees|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||6th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||27th October 2021|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 70 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Post|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- The upper age limit prescribed for all the posts shall be 27 years as on 27 October 2021, i.e. applicants should be born on or after 28 October 1994.The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSL official Notification 2021 for more reference
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) job Qualification details below.
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Civil||Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks|
|2.||Electrical||Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks|
|3.||Electronics||Degree in Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks|
|4.||Mechanical||Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks|
|5.||Naval Architecture||Degree in Naval Architecture with a minimum of 65% marks|
|6.||Information Technology||Degree in Engineering in Computer Science with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university ORDegree in Engineering in Information Technology with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university ORMaster’s Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.|
|7.||Human Resource||Degree with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized University ANDTwo years Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree or equivalent Diploma or Post Graduate Degree in any of the following areas, with a minimum of 65% marksMaster’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in HR or equivalent Degree with specialization in HR or equivalent Diploma with specialization in HR ORPost Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare & Industrial Relations ORPost Graduate Degree in Personnel Management.|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 70 Vacancies in Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
(i) Application fee of Rs.750/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/UPI etc) which can be accessed through the Online application portal from 06 October 2021 to 27 October 2021. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Refund of fees shall not be considered.
(ii) No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
(iii) All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee. It is important to note that their candidature will be considered only on receipt of application fee.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 notification from 6th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 until 27th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://cochinshipyard.com/.
- Then go to the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021 official notification below