Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 1230 Technical and Tradesmen Vacancies Available
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Assam Rifles has released an employment notification of the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 on its official website http://www.assamrifles.gov.in/. Through this latest Assam Rifles recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1230 vacancies for the posts of Technical and Tradesmen. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Assam Rifles can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||11th September 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th October 2021|
Assam Rifles Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Assam Rifles. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Assam Rifles official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Assam Rifles|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Memo No: I.12016/Rect Branch/2021-22/656|
|Post Name||Technical and Tradesmen|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||11th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||25th October 2021|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Assam Rifles has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 1230 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Trade||Total Posts|
|Bridge & Road (Male & Female)||22|
|Clerical Position ( For both Male & Female)||349|
|Electrical Fitter Signal (Male)||42|
|Lineman Field (Male)||28|
|Engineer Equipment Mechanic (Male)||3|
|Instrument Repair / Mechanic (Male)||12|
|Vehicle Mechanic (Male)||35|
|X-Ray Assistant (Male)||28|
|Veterinary Field Assistant (Male)||9|
|Female Sweeper for Supporting Staff||9|
|Hair Dresser (Male)||68|
|Male Safai (Male)||107|
|Personal Assistant ( Male and Female )||19|
|Veterinary Field Associate Male||9|
|Plumber ( male )||33|
|Pharmacist ( Both Female and Male )||32|
Assam Rifle Vacancy Details – State Wise
|SI. No||State||No of Posts|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||1|
|8||Dadar and Haveli||1|
|10||Daman and Diu||2|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Assam Rifles Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of Trades||Age limit|
|Male Safai||18 to 23 Years|
|Female Safai||18 to 25 Years|
|Pharmacist (Male/Female)||20 to 25 Years|
|Veterinary Field Assistant (Male)||21 to 23 Years|
|X-Ray Assistant (Male)||18 to 23 Years|
|Surveyor (Male )||20 to 28 Years|
|Plumber (Male)||18 to 23 Years|
|Vehicle Mechanic (Male)|
|Instrument Repair/ Mechanic (Male)|
|Electrician Mechanic Vehicle (Male)|
|Engineering Equipment Mechanic (Male)|
|Linemen Field (Male)|
|Electrical Fitter Signal (Male)|
|Personal Assistant (Male & Female)||18 to 25 Year|
|Clerk (Male & Female)|
|Bridge & Road (Male & Female)||18 to 23 Years|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Assam Rifles opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Assam Rifles job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Trade||Qualification|
|Bridge & Road (Male & Female)||(a) Matric or equivalent from a recognised Board or University. (b) Diploma in civil engineering from a recognised institution for Bridge and Road|
|Clerical Position ( For both Male & Female)||(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board/University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Nonns on Computer. English typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (Time allowed-10 minutes).|
|Electrical Fitter Signal (Male)||10th class pass with Science, Math and English as subjects from a recognised Board.,|
|Lineman Field (Male)||10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electrician trade from a recognized Institute.|
|Engineer Equipment Mechanic (Male)||10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Engineer Equipment Mechanic trade from a recognised Institute.|
|Instrument Repair / Mechanic (Male)||(a) 10+2 pass from recognised Board or University. (b) Industrial Training Institute certificate in instrumentation from a recognised Institute,|
|Vehicle Mechanic (Male)||Matriculation with English, Mathematics and Science and Diploma/Industrial Training Institute certificate from recognised institution,|
|Upholster (Male)||10th pass and possess Industrial Training Institute certificate in the grade.|
|Electrician (Male)||10th pass and possess Industrial Training Institute certificate in the grade.|
|Plumber (Male)||10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Plumber trade from a recognised Institute.|
|X-Ray Assistant (Male)||10+2 pass with diploma in Radiology from a recognised Board or University.|
|Veterinary Field Assistant (Male)||10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University / Institute with one year experience in Veterinary field.|
|Cook (Male)||10th class pass from a recognised Board.|
|Masalchi (Male)||10th class pass from a recognised Board.|
|Male Safai (Male)||10th class pass from a recognised Board.|
|Personal Assistant ( Male and Female )||(a) Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent. (b) Skill Test Norms on Computer- (i) Dictation. 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. (ii) Transcription Time. 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.|
|Veterinary Field Associate Male||10+2 pass with two years diploma certificate in veterinary science from recognized University / Institute with one year experience in Veterinary field.|
|Plumber ( male )||10th class pass from a recognised Board with Industrial Training Institute certificate in Plumber trade from a recognised Institute.|
|Pharmacist ( Both Female and Male )||(a) 10+2 or equivalent (b) Degree or Diploma in Pharrnacy from any recognized Institution of the Central or a State Government for which the period of training in two years followed by an internship of which the practical training shall not be less than five hundred hours spread over a period of not less than three months: provided that not less than two hundred and fifty hours are devoted to actual dispensing of prescriptions; (c) Possessing the qualifications under Section 31 and 32 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and registered under Section 33 of the said Act.|
|Electrician Mechanic||10th pass and possess Industrial Training Institute certificate in the grade.|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1230 Vacancies in Assam Rifles, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Fee Structure For Group B posts (i.e Bridge 8 Road posts only) application fee is Rs. 200, (Rupees two hundred only) and for Group C posts (i.e except Bridge 8 Road posts) application fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- The fee will be deposited online by the candidates into SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favour of HQ DGAR. Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10 at SBI Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883
- NO Fee is charged from candidates belonging to Schedule Casts, Scheduled Tribes, Female and Ex-servicemen candidates. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other expenses.
How To Apply For Latest Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 notification from 11th September 2021. The last date to apply Online for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 until 25th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Assam Rifles notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.assamrifles.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Assam Rifles website Notification panel and check the link of particular Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Assam Rifles Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For Latest 1230 Technical and Tradesmen Vacancies Available
Posted Date: 12/09/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal