Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 79 Staff Nurse, Lab assistant, Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator & Other Posts
Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021: Arogya Keralam, National Health mission has released the job notification regarding filling of Staff Nurse, Lab assistant, Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator & Other Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 79 Staff Nurse, Lab assistant, Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator & Other Vacancies are Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 30.06.2021 to 14.07.2021.
Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021 : Highlights
- Organization Name : National Health Mission (NHM)
- Post Name : Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator, Audiometric Assistant, Staff Nurse, JPHN/RBSK nurse, DEO, Lab assistant
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Vacancies : 79
- Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Salary : Rs.14,000 – Rs.25,000/- (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 30.06.2021
- Last Date : 14.07.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Date : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 30 Jun 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 14 July 2021
- Last date for submission of print out : 16 July 2021
Vacancy Details : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
- Medical officer : 24
- District ASHA coordinator : 01
- Audiometric Assistant : 01
- Staff Nurse : 43
- JPHN/RBSK nurse : 05
- DEO : 04
- Lab assistant : 01
Age Limit : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
- Medical officer : 57 Years
- District ASHA coordinator : 40 Years
- Audiometric Assistant : 40 Years
- Staff Nurse : 40 Years
- JPHN/RBSK nurse : 40 Years
- DEO : 40 Years
- Lab assistant : 40 Years
Salary Details : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
- Medical officer : Rs. 41,000/-
- District ASHA coordinator : Rs. 25,000/-
- Audiometric Assistant : BASLP- Rs. 20,000/-, DHLS- Rs. 12,000/- + Rs. 3,000/- (Traveling Expenses)
- Staff Nurse : Rs. 17,000/-
- JPHN/RBSK nurse : Rs. 14,000/-
- DEO : Rs. 450/- Per day
- Lab assistant : Rs. 450/- per day
Qualification : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
1. Medical officer
- MBBS with TCMC registration (Permanent)
2. District ASHA coordinator
- Master’s Degree in Social Science / Sociology/ Social Anthropology / Social Work (MSW) / Business Administration (MBA) / Rural Development from a Govt approved University/College regular course.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in projects related to health, nutrition or PRI
- Proficient in MS Office & Internet
- Preference will be given to the resident of the same district
3. Audiometric Assistant
- BSLP or Diploma in Hearing Language & Speech (DHLS)
- Should have valid RCI Registration
4. Staff Nurse
- BSc Nursing/GNM from Govt Approved a institution
- Valid Kerala Nursing Council registration
5. JPHN/RBSK nurse
- JPHN institutions.( minimum 18 months ANM Course)
- Valid Kerala Nursing Council registration Course from Govt./Govt. accredited
- DCA or PGDCA
- Minimum one year Experiences
7. Lab assistant
- VHSC- MLT
- One year Experience in the same field
Selection Process : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
- Selection of the candidate will only be based on qualification, experience and performance in test/interview
Application Fee : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
- Rs.250 (Two Hundred and fifty only) should be remitted in favor of “District Health and Family Welfare Socity, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram – Other”. Payable at Thiruvananthapuram as demand draft (DD)
How to Apply : Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Staff Nurse, Lab assistant, Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator & Other, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 30 Jun 2021 to 14 July 2021.
- Open the official website arogyakeralam.gov.in
- Find the Staff Nurse, Lab assistant, Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator & Other Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes. (The application has to be submitted through Google form)
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- After verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
- Finally, send the application form to the postal address given in the notification before 16.07.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
The printouts of the following documents should be submitted/ Send to the DPM Office, Thycaud, Trivandrum by personal or post to following address:-
“The District Programme Manger, Arogyakeralam(NHM), DPM Office, W&C Hospital Compound Thycaud Thiruvananthapuram – 14” on or before 5.pm 16 July 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Medical officer||Click Here|
|District ASHA coordinator||Click Here|
|Audiometric Assistant||Click Here|
|Staff Nurse||Click Here|
|JPHN/RBSK nurse||Click Here|
|Lab assistant||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Arogyakeralam Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 79 Staff Nurse, Lab assistant, Medical officer, District ASHA coordinator & Other Posts
Posted Date: 11/07/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal