Anna University Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Anna University has released an employment notification on its official website https://www.annauniv.edu/. Through this latest Anna University recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 14 vacancies for the posts of Peon, Labourer and Clerical Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Anna University can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||14th June 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||22nd June 2021|
Anna University Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Anna University official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Anna University Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Peon, Labourer and Clerical Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over Chennai|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 25,000|
|Application Start||14th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd June 2021|
Anna University Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Anna University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 14 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Duration||No. of Post|
|1.||Professional Assistant I||6 Months||04|
|2.||Professional Assistant II||6 Months||03|
|3.||Clerical Assistant||6 Months||03|
Anna University Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Wages Per Day|
|1.||Professional Assistant I||Rs.760/-|
|2.||Professional Assistant II||Rs.713/-|
Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Anna University opportunities. Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Anna University job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Professional Assistant I||B.E/B.Tech., CSE/IT, ECE, EEE Desirable: Knowledge of PHP, Code ignitor frame work|
|2.||Professional Assistant II||MCA/ MBA / M/.Com / M.Sc (All Branches) Desirable” Knowledge of Computer based Tasks and Spread – Sheet|
|3.||Clerical Assistant||Any Degree with Computer Knowledge and Typewritting|
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Anna University Recruitment 2021 notification from 14th June 2021. The last date to apply Offline for Anna University Recruitment 2021 until 22nd June 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Anna University Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.annauniv.edu/.
- Then go to the Anna University website Notification panel and check the link of particular Anna University Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the Official Notification
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the Anna University Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Anna University Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Anna University Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Anna University Recruitment 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Anna University Recruitment 2021 official notification below