AIESL Notification 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 18 Accounts Assistant and Accounts Officer Vacancies
AIESL Notification 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released an employment notification of the AIESL Notification 2021 on its official website https://www.airindia.in/. Through this latest Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 18 vacancies for the posts of Accounts Assistant and Accounts Officer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||3rd August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||23rd August 2021|
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|AIESL Notification 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant and Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||3rd August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||23rd August 2021|
AIESL Notification 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 18 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
AIESL Notification 2021 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
AIESL Notification 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct AIESL Notification 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Accounts Officer||Up to 30 years as of 1st August 2021.|
|Accounts Assistant||Up to 28 years as of 1st Aug. 2021.|
Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the AIESL Notification 2021 application form are requested to check their education qualification required for various Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AIESL Notification 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Accounts Officer||Candidates should be an Inter Chartered Accountant/ Inter cost and management Accountant or MBA in Finance|
|Accounts Assistant||The candidate should be a commerce graduate from a recognized university.|
AIESL Notification 2021 Experience Details
|Name of the Post||Experience|
|Accounts Officer||The candidate should have a minimum of 03 years post qualification experience with an airline. Proficiency is a must in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST, etc. The candidate with working experience in the Aviation industry, preferably in MRO will be given preference.|
|Accounts Assistant||Proficiency is a must in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST, etc. A candidate with working experience in an airline would be preferable.|
AIESL Notification 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 18 Vacancies in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- The Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC/ST).
How To Apply For Latest AIESL Notification 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the AIESL Notification 2021 notification from 3rd August 2021. The last date to apply Offline for AIESL Notification 2021 until 23rd August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the AIESL Notification 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.airindia.in/.
- Go to official AIESL website www.airindia.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Air India Engineering Services Limited asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 23.08.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
AIESL Personnel Department,2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex,
Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 003
Essential Instructions for Fill Application Form
- The candidates must read the AIESL Notification 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the AIESL Notification 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the AIESL Notification 2021 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check AIESL Notification 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: AIESL Notification 2021 – Apply Offline For Latest 18 Accounts Assistant and Accounts Officer Vacancies
Posted Date: 07/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal