Brief description :
SEO Analyst Job Vacancy-We are looking for a SEO Analyst to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
- SEO Analyst Job Vacancy-Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Conducting keyword research and generating new keyword ideas.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to team
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Conducting digital marketing strategy and planning
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Familiarization of Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
To understand the true meaning of SEO, let’s break that definition down and look at the parts:
Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers when really you’re a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer.
Quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
Organic results. Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
Education: B. Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA
Experience- 0-1 Yr