MSCWB Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification 2021
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification 2021-West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has advertised the latest recruitment notification of Assistant Engineer, Sub AE, Surveyor, Draftsman, Work Assistant & LDC Jobs for 07 Vacancies. Interested aspirants who are qualified in B.E/ B. Tech, Diploma, 10th, 10+2 are eligible to apply for this MSCWB Recruitment 2021. Hopefuls who have the desire to get placed in the public sector jobs can grab this career opportunity by applying before 10th February 2021.
Vacancy Details of MSCWB Jobs Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Sub Engineer (Civil)||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Surveyor||01||10+2,Diploma in Survey or Civil Engineering|
|Draftsman||01||10+2 or Diploma in Architecture or Civil Draftsmanship|
|Lower Division Clerk||02|
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification 2021-Candidates should have age between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Contenders selection will be based on the Personal Test/ Interview.
Selected aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 80,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for MSCWB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of MSCWB.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the MSCWB Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.
Last Date to Apply: 10th February 2021
Download the Official Notification of MSCWB Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: MSCWB Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification 2021
Posted Date: 10/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal