Mobile Application Tester | Trivandrum
Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Mobile Application Tester who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads.
Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity
Mobile Application Tester | Trivandrum-The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment.
Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
- Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
- Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
- Family Medical Insurance
- Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, Early out fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
- Long term growth opportunities
- Strong experience in hybrid and native mobile application testing on iOS and Android devices.
- Strong experience in User acceptance or Black box testing.
- Good experience in Test configuration management and tools.· Strong experience in Analysing, Creating and Executing Test Cases and Defect tracking· Good experience in performing Regression, Smoke and Integration Testing.
- Good experience in API testing.· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail.
- Document and present test results as per the QA policies and procedures.
- Deploy and validate different software releases on various mobile OS versions.
- Experience in agile methodologies.· Experience in creating User manual documents
- Minimum 3 year hybrid & Native mobile application testing.
- Experience in Automation with Selenium & Appium would be an added advantage
- Experience in PostMan and testing APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Proactive and willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and people skill
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Mobile Application Tester | Trivandrum
Posted Date: 05/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal