Big Data Engineer Job Vacancy
Brief description :
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have at least one of the Certifications listed here: DP 200, DP 201, DP 203, AZ 204 – Data Engineering
- Big Data Engineer Job Vacancy-2 – 7 years of recent experience in data engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- A solid track record of data management showing your flawless execution and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, Spark, Kafka, or Java, and a willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualization, and reporting, with an understanding of the best, most efficient use of associated tools and applications to complete these tasks.
- Deep knowledge of data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval.
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
- Airline Domain is a plus
Big Data Engineer Job Vacancy
Python, Spark, Kafka, or Java
Apache Kafka is an open-source stream-processing software platform developed by the Apache Software Foundation, written in Scala and Java. The project aims to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-time data feeds. Kafka can connect to external systems (for data import/export) via Kafka Connect and provides Kafka Streams, a Java stream processing library. Kafka uses a binary TCP-based protocol that is optimized for efficiency and relies on a “message set” abstraction that naturally groups messages together to reduce the overhead of the network roundtrip. This “leads to larger network packets, larger sequential disk operations, contiguous memory blocks […] which allows Kafka to turn a burst stream of random message writes into linear writes.
Apache Kafka is based on the commit log, and it allows users to subscribe to it and publish data to any number of systems or real-time applications. Example applications include managing passenger and driver matching at Uber, providing real-time analytics and predictive maintenance for British Gas smart home, and performing numerous real-time services across all of LinkedIn.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Big Data Engineer Job Vacancy
Posted Date: 24/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal