AAI Apprentices Jobs Notification 2021 – 180 Vacancies
AAI Apprentices Jobs Notification 2021 – 180 Vacancies–Airports Authority of India (AAI) has published the latest job opportunities for the notification of Apprentices Jobs for 180 Vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in ITI, Diploma, Degree in relevant Engineering are eligible to apply for this AAI Recruitment 2021. Hopefuls who have the desire to get placed in the public sector jobs can grab this career opportunity by applying before 24th January 2021. Here through this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
Vacancy Details of AAI Apprentices Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentices||92||Degree in relevant Engineering|
|Diploma Apprentices||74||Diploma in Relevant Engineering|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||14||ITI in relevant trade|
AAI Apprentices Jobs Notification 2021 – 180 Vacancies -Contenders should not exceed 26 years of age as on 1st July 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Candidates selection will be based on the Interview/ Document Verification.
Selected aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for AAI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of AAI.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the AAI Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents
Starting Date to Apply: 5th January 2021
Last Date to Apply : 24th January 2021
Download the Official Notification of AAI Recruitment 2021: Link 1|Link 2
Online Application Link of AAI Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: AAI Apprentices Jobs Notification 2021 – 180 Vacancies
Posted Date: 06/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Welcome to the world of adult Dating loveawake.ru