Kerala RTC General Manager & DY General Manager Jobs Notification 2021
Kerala RTC General Manager & DY General Manager Jobs-Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (Kerala RTC) has announced the latest employment notification of General Manager & Deputy General Manager Jobs for 03 Vacancies. Interested aspirants who are qualified in B.E/ B. Tech, MBA, MCA/ MS are eligible to apply for this Kerala RTC Recruitment 2021. Aspirants who are waiting to recruit as an employee in govt sector department can grab this career opportunity by applying before 15th February 2021.
Vacancy Details of Kerala RTC Jobs Notification 2021:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|General Manager (Technical)||01||B. Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical Engineering|
|Deputy General Manager (IT)||01||B. Tech in Computer Science/ IT, MCA/ MS|
|Deputy General Manager (Marketing & Logistrics)||01||B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile Engg/ MBA|
Kerala RTC General Manager & DY General Manager Jobs-Candidates should not exceed 50 years & 60 years of age.
Contenders selection will be based on the Interview.
Selected aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for Kerala RTC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of Kerala RTC.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Kerala RTC Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- Download the application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents through email ([email protected]) or post to the given address.
Transport (A) Department,
Room No. 391, 1st Floor, Main Block,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
|Last Date to Apply||15th February 2021|
Download the Official Notification of Kerala RTC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kerala RTC General Manager & DY General Manager Jobs Notification 2021
Posted Date: 09/02/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal