Nhai.gov.in NHAI Recruitment 2021 – Site Engineer Vacancy – B.E/ B. Tech – 80,000 Salary – Apply Now
NHAI Careers 2020: On 26/12/2020,Nhai.gov.in NHAI Recruitment 2021 – Site Engineer Vacancy – B.E/ B. Tech – 80,000 Salary – Apply Now Notification for the post of Site Engineer has been released on its official website nhai.org Eligible candidates can apply for the National Highways Authority of India Site Engineer recruitment 2020 before the 11/01/2021 and also make sure to read the NHAI Site Engineer Ahmedabad recruitment 2020 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
Company Name: NHAI
Post Name: Site Engineer
No of Posts: 1 Post
Salary: R s. 60,000 – R s. 80,000/-Per Month
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Last Date to Apply: 11/01/2021
Similar Jobs : Gujarat Govt Jobs
National Highways Authority of India (NHAD invites applications from interested and eligible/ experienced Candidates on short term contract for the post of Site Engineer as detailed below:
Post Name: Site Engineer
No of Post: 01
- For fresh graduates having valid degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University/institutions. – Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Civil Engineers after gaining 01 year experience in NHAI. – Rs. 65,000/- per month
- Civil Engineers after gaining 02 years’ experience in NHAI. – Rs. 70,000/- per month
- Civil Engineers after gaining 03 years’ experience in NHAI. – Rs. 75,000/- per month
- Civil Engineers having more than 04 years’ experience in NHAI.- Rs. 80,000/- per month (Maximum limit)
- Period of Engagement: One year (on short-term basis)
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering (8.E./ B.Tech.) with minimum one year work experience
Age : Age limit of the applicant shall be below 40 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
- Nhai.gov.in NHAI Recruitment 2021 – Site Engineer Vacancy – B.E/ B. Tech – 80,000 Salary – Apply NowThe applicant should possess Degree in Civil Engineering (B.E./ B. Tech.) from a recognized University/ College/ Institute. The applicant should possess minimum one year experience (preferably in Sector works, added advantage if worked in NHAI Projects). Infrastructure & Road
- Age limit of the applicant shall be below 40 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
- Candidates with additional experience/ qualifications/ computer proficiency shall be given due preference. Candidates with valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in Civil Engineering are encouraged to apply.
- Period of contract shall be for one year without any assurance or right of absorption/ confirmation in NHAI. The contract may be further extended, based or the requirements of NHAI and satisfactory performance of the candidate. NHAI reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of NHAI without assigning any reasons thereof. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement if any shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- In-case a large number of applications are received, candidates shall be short-listed on the basis of qualification, experience in Projects, tenure and level of service in the relevant field; and shall accordingly be called for interview/ considered for selection.
- Applications to be summited strictly in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with self attested copies of education and experience certificates. Date for determination of eligibility/experience shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications’ Incomplete applications in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
- bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature
- Candidates should valid personal e-mail ID in the application form and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. All other important communication will be sent on the same e-mail ID.
National Highways Authority of India, Project Implementation Unit (PIU) – Ahmedabad Second Floor, Amul Building, Near Dena Bank, Vejalpur Road, Jivraj Park, Ahmedabad-380051.
Selection Procedure :
- Nhai.gov.in NHAI Recruitment 2021 – Site Engineer Vacancy – B.E/ B. Tech – 80,000 Salary – Apply Now -The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview at PIU-Ahmedabad, NHAI.
- Intimation for the interview shall be sent to the short-listed candidates at their e-mail IDs. The short-listed candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidate shall have to make their own arrangement for boarding and lodging if any, and no claim will be entertained. The selected candidate will be posted at PIU-Ahmedabad and will have to work under Project Director, PIU-Ahmedabad.
How to Apply :
- Duly filled-in applications with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant) may be sent by registered Speed Post/ hand delivered to the address given below, so as to reach latest by 11th January, 2021 up to 5:00 PM. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis”. Applications received through email/ FAX shall be summarily rejected.
- The applications received after 11th January, 2021 up to 5:00 PM shall not be entertained
- Address for communication: National Highways Authority of India, Project Implementation Unit (PIU) – Ahmedabad Second Floor, Amul Building, Near Dena Bank, Vejalpur Road, Jivraj Park, Ahmedabad-380051, Email: [email protected]
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Nhai.gov.in NHAI Recruitment 2021 – Site Engineer Vacancy – B.E/ B. Tech – 80,000 Salary – Apply Now
Posted Date: 27/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal