Kochi Metro Job Vacancy | KMRL
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Deputy General Manager, Manager. KMRL has about 2 vacant positions to fulfill in Kochi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualification. Kochi Metro Job Vacancy | KMRL-Candidates can follow this page for more latest job notifications under various organizations from all across India. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for KMRCL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – KMRL Notification 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy General Manager||01||Degree in Civil Engineering|
Applicant’s age should be 45 – 57 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 27185 per month.
Kochi Metro Job Vacancy | KMRL-Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of KMRL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of KMRL.
- Go to Careers and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> Create an Account, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th January 2021.
Download the Official Notification of KMRL Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link: Go Here
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Kochi Metro Job Vacancy | KMRL
Posted Date: 11/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal