Civil Engineer Job Vacancy | QA-QC Engineer
Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
Civil engineer Job vacancy- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
Assess potential risks, materials and costs
Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
Civil engineer Job Vacancy, Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
Civil engineers :create, improve and protect the environment in which we live. They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that can withstand all weather conditions. civil engineers fall into two types: consulting engineers and contracting engineers. Consultants are responsible for the design work of projects and work predominantly in an office. Contractors then take the designs and implement them during construction. Contractors work on site, managing the construction of the structure.
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs undertaking complex calculations
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
Job Type: Full-time
work: 0-2 years (Preferred)
total work: 0-2 years (Preferred)
Civil Engineering: 0-2 years (Preferred)
Salary : 18000-30000
WHATSAPP YOUR RESUME ON 76-17-57-33-12 HR TEAM
Quality Analyst , Quality Assurance , Quality Control , Quantity Survey , ABAP developer , Quality Assurance Control , Quality Assurance Manager , Industrial Designing ,
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Civil Engineer Job Vacancy | QA-QC Engineer
Posted Date: 26/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal