Civil Engineer / Architect Job Vacancies
- Design plans and all civil detailed drawings using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Proficient in present construction methodologies.
- Project management -planning /scheduling ,monitoring ,tracking projects. delivering results as per the project objectives and guidance.
- Should handle end to end project.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Preparation of BOQ(estimation) , implement work strategies time schedule and work schedule.
- Client relationship management , strong communication skill and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership quality, presentation , entrepreneurial.
Qualification For Civil Engineer Jobs:
Civil (B.tech) or B.arch (Mandatory ) with engineering license.
Work location :
Salary based on experience not a limitation for right candidate.
From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Civil engineering: 2 years (Required)
Speak with the employer