RBI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 241 Security Guard Posts
RBI Recruitment 2021 – Security Guard Jobs : Reserve Bank of India has released the job notification regarding filling of Security Guard Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have 10thStd qualifications. These 241 Security Guard Posts are Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 22.01.2021 to 12.02.2021.
- Organization : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Post Name : Security Guards
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 241
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.10,940 -23,700 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 22 January 2021
- Last Date : 12 February 2021
- The candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
- Ahmedabad : 07
- Bengaluru : 12
- Bhopal : 10
- Bhubaneswar : 08
- Chandigarh : 02
- Chennai : 22
- Guwahati : 11
- Hyderabad : 03
- Jaipur : 10
- Jammu : 04
- Kanpur : 05
- Kolkata : 15
- Lucknow : 05
- Mumbai : 84
- Nagpur : 12
- New Delhi : 17
- Patna : 11
- Thiruvananthapuram : 03
- The normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as of 1st January 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of the number of years of service in the Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to the maximum upper age limit of 45 years. Moreover, the upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
- Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 10940/- per month on the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances.
- An intimation charges (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 50/- shall be payable from 22nd January 2021 – 12th February 2021. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply: RBI Recruitment 2021?If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Security Guard, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 22 Jan 2021 to 12 Feb 2021.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: RBI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 241 Security Guard Posts
Posted Date: 26/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal