IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 920 Executive Posts
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released the job notification regarding filling of Executive Job Vacancies. The Banking organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Bachelor.Degree qualifications. These 920 Executive Post are in Across India. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 04.08.2021 to 18.08.2021.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
- Organization Name : Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- Post Name : Executive
- Job Type : Banking
- Recruitment Type : Temporary
- Advt No : NO. 4/2021-22
- Vacancies : 920
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.29,000 – Rs.34,000 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 04.08.2021
- Last Date : 18.08.2021
Job Details Descriptions
Important Dates : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply : 04 August 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 18 August 2021
- Online Test Date : 05 September2021
Vacancy Details : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- UR : 373
- SC : 138
- SC : 69
- OBC : 248
- EWS : 92
Total : 920
Salary Details : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Consolidated remuneration Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year,Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year andRs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service
Age Limit : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Age limit should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years.
Age Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Qualification : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
Application Fees : IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.200/-
- For Others : Rs.1000/-
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
Selection Process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to Apply :
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Executive, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply Online from 04 Aug 2021 to 18 Sep 2021.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Open the official website www.idbibank.in
- Find the Executive Job Notification in the “Recruitment / Career / Advertising Menu” and click on it.
- Download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the Full Notification. carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Online Official Online Application / Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all required documents in the format and size mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, after verifying that the registered details are correct, then submit.
- Next, if IDBI Bank Ltd requires an application fee, make the payment as per the notification mode. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Take a printout of it and keep it safe
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 920 Executive Posts
Posted Date: 06/08/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal