Dubai Jobs 2021 – Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers 2021 | CBD Jobs Dubai | Latest Gulf Jobs 2021
Commercial Bank of Dubai:
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
CBD is a progressive and modern local banking institution, built on a strong financial structure with a progressive and visionary management team, as well as a loyal and ever-increasing customer base.
CBD is a bank that offers its customers a wide range of retail and commercial banking services. With a wide network the Bank provides access to all UAE residents with branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain and Fujairah. In addition, CBD also provides a full suite of Islamic banking products and services through its subsidiary CBD Attijari Al Islami.
|Company/OrganizationHotel Name||Commercial Bank of Dubai|
|Education||Bachelor Degree/Diploma/Plus Two|
|Salary Range||Not Disclosed|
|Benefits||Attractive Salary, Accommodation, and others|
|Officer, Customer Due Diligence – UAE Nationals Only||UAE|
|Quality Assurance Senior Officer||UAE|
|Assistant Manager, AML Investigations||UAE|
|Assistant Manager, Sanctions||UAE|
|Senior, Manager Financial Crime Systems||UAE|
|Tummo7 Graduate Development Program (UAENs)||UAE|
|Group Lead Core Applications||UAE|
|Senior Developer, Middleware||UAE|
|Team Leader, IT Quality Assurance||UAE|
|Tele sales Officer – Arabic Speaker Only||UAE|
|Senior Product Manager, Liabilities & Bancassurance||UAE|
|Escrow Manager – UAE Nationals Only||UAE|
|Senior Verifier, TSC – UAE Nationals Only||UAE|
How To Apply – Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers 2021
If you interested to apply for the job position please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Original passport with minimum 1-year validity and a copy with previous visa (If any)
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience
HOW TO APPLY – Carrefour Careers 2021
Interested Candidates may apply by submitting their resume/CV to official career website.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Dubai Jobs 2021 – Commercial Bank of Dubai Careers 2021 | CBD Jobs Dubai | Latest Gulf Jobs 2021
Posted Date: 07/04/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal