Call Center Agent Jobs in UAE | Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs 2022
About Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank:
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic bank based in Abu Dhabi city, in the United Arab Emirates.
1- Call Center Agent
Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Role:
To drive call center performance through outbound, inbound calls and tasks assigned in accordance with MPM Call Center policies and procedures.
A- Escalate customer queries and complaints as necessary.
B- Follows up with customers / Owners / Contractors via telephone or email.
C- Follow up on new/exist maintenance requests.
D- Explain products or services and prices, and answer all the customers questions.
A- Bilingual (Arabic & English).
B- Strong communication skills.
C- Ability to interact with customers of all levels.
D- Ability to perform basic mathematical computation.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-25-2022
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Careers – United Arab Emirates
|Title||Call Center Agent Jobs in UAE | Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs Advertisement is available now..
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Call Center Agent Jobs in UAE | Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Jobs 2022
Posted Date: 11/01/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal