Want to work in aviation? Want an easy to get job in Dubai? Then the perfect opportunity awaits you at flydubai careers. The company is looking to double its workforce due to ongoing growth and expansion. Further details are given below.
|Job Location||Across UAE|
|Salary Range||3500-8500 AED|
|Posted Date||March 24, 2022|
Detailed Information about flydubai Airline:
Started in 2008, flydubai, officially known as Dubai Aviation Corporation is a government owned economical airline that flies to over 104 destinations in Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe via Dubai. The airline has its headquarters at the Dubai International Airport and has a fleet of 40 Next Generation Boeing 737-800 aircrafts.
List Of Vacant Positions | flydubai Jobs (New Updates)
|Cabin Crew||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Team Leader – Onboarding||UAE||View & Apply|
|Maintenance Controller||UAE||View & Apply|
|Flight Operations Engineer||UAE||View & Apply|
|Officer – Navigation||UAE||View & Apply|
|Ground Technical Instructor||UAE||View & Apply|
|Senior Officer – Digital Learning||UAE||View & Apply|
|REACH – Internship Engagement Programme||UAE||View & Apply|
|Learning & Development Facilitator||UAE||View & Apply|
|IT Testing Office||UAE||View & Apply|
Careers at fly dubai:
Jobs at Flydubai come with countless benefits, primarily being the second largest career flying out of Dubai International Airport, careers at fly dubai offer world class exposure and experience. The company has over 2500 employees from 100 countries and has no restriction in terms of nationalities or language. The work environment at flydubai is of a flat hierarchy where everyone’s views are taken into consideration and all employees are treated like a family. Flydubai also offers extensive training and development programs for all its employees.
Salary and Benefits in Flydubai Careers:
- The company offers some of the best salary packages in the market along with some of these benefits:
- Tax free salary that is market competitive and incremented annually by review
- Priority is given to promoting old employees first
- House Allowance
- Medical Insurance for employees and families
- Education allowance for families
- Discounted tickets for employees and their dependents
- Staff discounts
- Access to sports and social clubs
- Training and development programs
- 21 days annual leave
- Awarding end of service gratuity and Government Pension Scheme for eligible UAE National and GCC citizens
How to Apply for flydubai Careers:
Simply click the link below to view latest jobs at Flydubai and follow the instructions given to apply for the job best suiting your qualifications, education and experience. Flydubai has clearly issued warning that it has no take in the number of fake messages, emails etc that offer a job at flydubai in return of payment. Remember that all jobs at flydubai are free and your chances at flydubai careers depend entirely on your resume, education, experience and skills. We wish you good luck!
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: flydubai Careers in Dubai Announced Jobs Vacancies
Posted Date: 24/03/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link