Etihad Airways Careers: Are you looking for a great opportunity in Dubai, UAE? here is your call. Etihad Airways recruiting employees for their United Arab Emirates vacancies.
About Etihad Airways E
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands. Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018. Check below for information about Etihad Airways Careers.
Cargo Sales Analyst (Charter Cargo)
To achieve Charter revenue targets in line with the Etihad Cargo annual budgetary directives.
To drive revenue generation and business development activities.
- Manage and direct all Sales and Marketing aspects of the Charter division, which includes making Sales visits and managing accounts of Charter Brokers, and Freight Forwarders having their Charter desk.
- Provide Clients with Cargo Charter solutions on Etihad freighters using route analysis, costing system and closely working with the Etihad Cargo Commercial teams.
- Manage relationships with all external and/or internal suppliers and stakeholders to ensure seamless initiation of Charter set-up.
- Make Charter budget proposals and strategize a plan to achieve Charter revenue targets for the fiscal year.
- Monitor competitor’s activities and re-align/re-strategize Etihad Cargo’s approach towards managing any forecasted fiscal deficits.
- Direct and Implement KPIs for the Charter department and come up with new initiatives to improve sales and operational performance.
- Responsible for full adherence and compliance regarding governance and administrative functionalities of the Charter division.
- Manage and direct the working of the Charter Tool, Charter Pricing documents, issuance of contracts, coordinate with finance for raising timely invoices and registering contracts in the Legal system.
- Minimum of 2 years of charter sales experience
- Industry knowledge in Cargo Chartering through previous sales/broker experience is preferred.
Cabin Crew Job Vacancy in Etihad Airways
We’re looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning cabin crew. Jumpstart your career, discover the world, and take oﬀ with Etihad.
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi. We aspire to surpass our guest’s expectations and inspire through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests.
If you have a desire to provide world-class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply online.
- Minimum high school certiﬁcation
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience is preferable
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Research the company and find out as much as possible about the role and the company. This will help you understand the company’s culture and goals, and prepare for any questions you may have during the interview.
- Perfect your resume: Take the time to perfect your resume and make sure it is up to date and reflects your most recent skills and experience.
- Prepare for the interview: Prepare for the interview by researching common interview questions and thinking of examples you can use to answer them. Also, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend to help reduce your nerves.
- Dress for success: Dress professionally for the interview, and make sure you are well groomed.
- Follow up: After the interview, be sure to follow up with a thank you email, and if you haven’t heard back in a few days, don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for an update.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
When emailing a job application to a company, you should include a brief introduction about yourself, a copy of your resume, a formal job application letter, and any other relevant documents.
Your introduction should include your name, the job title you are applying for, and any relevant experience and qualifications.
Your resume should include any relevant education, skills, and experience you have. Make sure to include the most relevant information first. Your job application letter should include a brief summary of your experience, why you are interested in the job, and why you are a good fit. Finally, if you have any other relevant documents, such as references, certifications, or other materials, you should include them in the email as well.
Make sure to include a professional salutation and sign off at the end of the email. Once you have included all of the necessary documents and information, proofread your email to make sure everything is correct and accurate, and then send it off to the company.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
Job scammers, also known as “Employment Scams,” are a growing problem in today’s job market. These scams are designed to exploit job seekers by offering them “too good to be true” job opportunities with high pay and/or benefits. The scammers attempt to steal personal information such as a Social Security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers. To avoid becoming a victim of a job scam, job seekers should be wary of any job offers that require an upfront payment or ask for personal information before an interview. Additionally, job seekers should never send money to a potential employer. Finally, job seekers should research a company before applying and never respond to emails from unknown senders.Post Title: Etihad Airways Careers – Cabin Crew & Cargo Sales Analyst (Charter Cargo) | UAE Job Vacancy 2022
Posted Date: 06/05/2022
Author: Enrology Admin
Publication: Enrology Job Portal
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Google News: Link