Join on Job Alert Channels
Air India Recruitment: Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL), a subsidiary of state-owned airline career Air India, has invited applications for recruitment of personnel in different sectors of the company.
Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before January 15, 2021. In order to apply candidates are requested to visit the official website of Air India, i.e., airindia.in.
A total of 24 posts have been opened for different sectors of the airline. The recruitment process will mainly consist of walk-in interviews at different locations.
- Last date for submission of application: January 15, 2021
- Walk-In-Interview Date: January 5, 6, 21
- Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, SFI- Based on company requirements
- Chief Ground Instructor – 1 Post
- Head of Engineering – 1 Post
- Head of Revenue Management – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager – 1 Post
- AGM- Network Planning & Scheduling – 1 Post
- AGM – SMS – 1 Post
- AGM -QMS – 1 Post
- Senior Manager – Trade Sales – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Manager -Trade Sales – 2 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance)- 1 Post
Senior Supervisor Vacancy:
- Marketing – 1 Post
- Operations – 2 Posts
- Training – 2 Posts
- IFS – 1 Post
- Finance – 5 Posts
Supervisor (IT)- 1 PostNotification For DE, TRI, SFI
- Head of Engineering – BTech /BE in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or equivalent.
- Head of Revenue Management – MBA/Post Graduate/Degree Diploma.
- Deputy General Manager – BTech in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or equivalent.
- AGM- Network Planning and Scheduling/SMS/QMS, Senior Manager – Trade Sales, Manager -Trade Sales – Graduate from a recognized University.
- Company Secretary (CS)- Graduate from a recognized University and Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Deputy Manager (Finance)- Intermediate ICWA/ICAI/ICS/Full Time 2 years Master Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance or its equivalent.
- Senior Supervisor (Marketing/Operations/Training/IFS & Finance) – Graduate from recognized University.
- Supervisor (IT) – 10+2 from a recognized Board with a 1-year diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking/1-year diploma in Computer Applications.